Page 41 of 305 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191141 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 3042

Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #401
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Did you get them new or used? Either way it's still a pretty good deal.

    Beat True Crime. 3/4 done with Ghost Recon Island Thunder on Elite.

  2. #402
    Inactive Member kles's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Official Playstation Magazine said True Crime wasn't that good. It had bad handling and it got really stupid later on (I saw screenshots, flaming skull heads? what the fuck?)

    Anyways, I'm playing Worms World Party also, at times.

  3. #403
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Used.

  4. #404
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yea.

    SLIGHT SPOILERS FOR TRUE CRIME:
    <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana,sans-serif">spoiler (click to view):</font><hr size="1"><div class="spoiler" id="XJZTWT"> The skulls are from a mission called "Inner Demons", and it gets dumber after that, you have to fight a dragon. Later on you have to shoot a jet's two engines before it takes off while you are driving around. </div><hr size="1"></blockquote>

    Over all True Crime was pretty good except for a few parts like race to some location, or the escape missions, and that stupid thing I mentioned in the above spoiler. Plus the final fight is pretty lame. But the good outweight the bad. I give the game an 8/10. (Would have scored higher if it didn't have the above problems.)

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ January 02, 2004 03:53 PM: Message edited by: Nevan ]</font>

  5. #405
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I beat Zone of teh Enders 1. Awesome game, can't wait to find 2.

  6. #406
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I picked up Armed and Dangerous for the XBox and it's fun and challenging. I also got GTA3 today but haven't had time to play it yet.

  7. #407
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmmm...I played Halo today. That was nice.
    But now im back to my Tony Hawks Underground.
    Anyone play the game, or played an earlier version?

  8. #408
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I played the first THPS on the N64.

    I've heard Underground is pretty good from friends, but I haven't played it yet.

  9. #409
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I played THPS 1 2 and 3, but then realized they're all the same game.

  10. #410
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I figured that out after the released the second one. I didn't even get the second one. I still have the first one on N64, however.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •